Sunday, 29 September 2013

Description of a house

The last class, we were talking about descriptions of different kind of things, especially houses. I learnt vocabulary and how to describe some styles of houses.



My assignment:

Dear Teacher,
     The last week I saw a two floors house with a drab white chimney that you can buy. Although it has a Tudor style, the grey thatched roof is beautiful. The portched front door, which has two hanging flowers, is flanked by two square and blue stained glass windows. The house has a beige brick gate from where appears little flowers everywhere. The gate also has a metal piece with a thin design of hearts.  Close to the house there are a big green cheerful tree.

The house is located in a central place, I hope you can visit and buy it.

Sincerely,
     María José



4 comments:

  1. If I buy it, will you come cook for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I want cookies too , I'm the cookie monster! by the way , the house it's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I want cookies too , I'm the cookie monster! by the way , the house it's just lovely.

    ReplyDelete