Thursday, 28 November 2013

Crockery

Today in class, I didn´t feel a creative girl but at home appeared a couple of ideas so, here is my story:

Men: Mrs. Smith borrowed me the crockery of my great-great-grandmother for the marriage of her daughter. Have you seen it?

Man: Ehh.. Mmm.. No. I haven’t

Men: I remember it was saved in the barn. I’m going to look for it.

Man: wait a moment, are you sure? I mean… mmm… 

Men: Yeah. I will keep it forever. We are talking about a family heirloom.

10 minutes later.

Men: darling, darling! The crockery disappeared! It’s impossible!

Man: Oh! Really? I can’t believe it.

Men: What can I do now? Oh, no! The family heirloom!

Man: Don’t worry. There’s no nothing you can do. I remember that two weeks ago I talked with Mr. Johnson and he told me he saw a stranger in our barn but he thought it was a cousin.

Men: what? Are you joking? It has a special sense for me!

Man: calm yourself, please! Tomorrow I’m going to buy new crockery.

Men: No, It’s not the same. Please, let me alone.

Man (thinking): What did I do? She deserves to know it. Tomorrow I’m going to tell her.

Another day.

Man: darling, I need to talk with you. Please, sit down and listen.

Men: It’s ok. What happen?

Man: The truth is that I broke the crockery. It was an accident. The last week when I took my tools out from the shelf crockery was slipped out and I broke.

Men: I’m disappointed, I can´t believe you. You are a liar.

Man: I know it was a family heirloom, but please, I told you, it was an accident.

Men: It’s ok. We won’t fight for that, but the next time you have to tell me truth because if you don’t do it we will be divorced. Did you understand?

Man:  yeah, darling. From now on I’m going to be a sincere person.

Men: I hope so. Now would you like to eat ice-cream cone at Reina shop?

Man: Let’s go, my darling.


No comments:

Post a Comment